Briefly…here is a list I compiled on the flight back from London on December 30th:
I want to do the following things (in no particular order):
- Visit New York City (again)
- Run a half-marathon race
- Put a video on YouTube
- Earn $3760 (why? stay tuned)
- Make a website/blog for me
- Get a US driver’s license
- Go see the Boston Pops
- See at least one sunrise per month
- Buy some shares
- Write a newspaper article, a short story and a book outline.
I just realised that’s a neat 10 things. I will explain these all in more detail soon!
I also want to:
- Watch the Boston Marathon
- Celebrate 4th July
- Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Watch the Christmas Tree lighting
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve.
These may seem like simple goals, but because we are transient and living in a foreign country, and also sometimes lazy, we have a tendency to say “nah, lets just stay home”. I want to leave the house to do all of these things.
There are of course lots more things I want to do this year, but let’s keep the list realistic. I want all these ticked off by the end of the year. No excuses…!